Breaking News
recent

Not Coaching after retirement from Football "Iwant to live like a king"

                             






Cristiano Ronaldo ruled out the desire of go him becoming a coach after retirement from active football like former teammates Gary Neville, Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs. The 30 year old Real Madrid and Portugal star super striker said he has much more interests outside of football and does not see himself coaching, his plans is to go into management or presidential role when he hangs up his boots.

                                    

He reportedly said ....





 ''There is another life after football,'' he said in an interview with El Mundo's Papel. ''I think at first it will cost a bit, but if you ask me now if I want to coach, I say no. Neither a club manager or president. You can say you have the best job, money, cars, houses..But that is not everything. An example, on Saturday there is a boxing match in Las Vegas and I would like to take my family and friends but I cannot because I have no time. But after (football) I want to live like a king.''
Planet One Hospitality

Planet One Hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLANET ONE. Powered by Blogger.